Pages

Neon Jungle Halloween Party

 
Pictures from the Halloween party at the Comedy Underground in Pioneer Square (aka Sanctuary, after hours nightlife). This theme was called "Neon Jungle." One of the interesting things for me was using florescent paints for the first time. I had a limited palate and the only time I could see line or detail was when I or someone else took a photo with the flash on. With two paintings going on: one with flash, one with black light, a good deal of the work was done completely blind. And at some point the painting became this sort of ying yang photobooth.
 
 
 





10 comments:

  1. Complete fun! Your Halloween is unique among all parties I have seen. Dance and excitement is what we want to get out of such jazz events. My friend is planning a pool party at one of the sea located venues in NYC in a couple of weeks. It will be after our annual college exams. Hopefully everyone will join us for the superb evening.

    ReplyDelete